DAHUA SMART PSS για παρακολουθηση από PC
Setup Remote Access via P2P using SmartPSS
This allows you to view cameras on SmartPSS using P2P.
How to Install SmartPSS
- SN Number of device located on bottom of device recorder. Can also be located from the local menu of the recorder under menu -> system info or from Dahua Web service under Setup -> Network -> P2P
- P2P must be enabled from the main menu of the recorder under Settings -> Network -> P2P or from Dahua Web Service under Setup -> Network -> P2P.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Locate the serial number of your NVR or DVR. The serial number can be found at the following locations:
- On the underside or side of the unit
- In the web interface, under Info->Version
- On the system interface under Main Menu->Settings->Network->P2P
- On the system interface under Main Menu->Info->System->Version
2. Launch SmartPSS. (Default SmartPSS credentials are admin:admin)
3. Click, "Devices"
4. Click, "Manual Add"
5. Input the following:
- Device Name:(Any Name)
- Register Mode: SN
- SN: (Your Device's Serial)
- Group Name: (Any Group)
- User Name: admin
- Password: admin (Your NVR's Password)
6. Click, "Get Info"
7. Click, "Save and Continue"
8. After a few moments, SmartPSS will connect to the NVR and display as, "Online"