DAHUA GDMSS εφαρμογή γιά κινητο τηλέφωνο
How to Access System Using P2P via Mobile Application
View your recorder and cameras on the go. With Dahua's mobile application IDMSS(IOS)/GDMSS(Android) allows you to add Dahua recorders and cameras to the mobile app using P2P.
- Smartphone (IOS device or Android)
- IDMSS/GDMSS already downloaded in your mobile device.
- P2P must be turned on from the recorder and connected to a network with internet access.
Video Instructions IDMSS/GDMSS version 3.50.000
Step by Step Instructions IDMSS/GDMSS version 3.50.000
1. From the home screen of the mobile application select "Camera".
2. Select the menu button.
3. Select Device Manager.
4. Select add button to add device.
5. Select Wired Device.
6. Select P2P.
7. Name your device -> tap the QR code to bring up QR code scanner.
- With your mobile device in hand, go to your local recorder, navigate to the P2P/Easy4IP settings and scan QR code to the right hand side. You will also see the SN (Serial Number) of the recorder underneath the QR code, you may use that to manually type in the SN into the SN field of the IDMSS/GDMSS mobile app. Note: you must have P2P/Easy4IP "enabled" from the local recorder with a status that either shows "online" or "connect success".
8. Input the username -> password -> and select live preview. By selecting "Start live preview" device will be automatically saved into the application.